College of Graduate Studies, Walailak University, is accepting applications for 4 postdoctoral research fellows. The appointment will be for a term of one year at a competitive salary, and it is expected to start on JULY 2019.
Priority will be given to submissions received within the deadline on JUNE 30, 2019, but late letters may be considered until the opening has been filled.
The following supporting documents must be sorted as the below order and combines into one electronic file (.pdf) and sent it to the College of Graduate Studies at email@example.com:
1. Application Form filled
2. A certified copy of ongoing research projects (only Master Pages)
3. CV (required for both Supervisor’s and a proposed Researcher’s)
4. A certified copy of PhD’s Degree Graduation Certificate (required for a proposed Researcher’s)
5. A copy of Passport’s Master Page or National ID
6. At Least One Letter of Recommendation required
At Least TWO ARTICLES are published in the journals with the highest quartile of 25% best list (Q1) based on Science Citation Index (ISI) database
For inquiries please contact:
Associate Prof.Dr.Phongpichit Channuie